so I’ve lost a lot of followers, but that’s OK bc I can’t figure out who they were and the ones I do remember/like to read are still following me so it all works out in the end.
I got a new Citizen watch last night. I figured I need to stop relying on my cell phone for the time and date. I like it. Not too bling-blingy. It’s simple, like me.
I’m flying to Chicago on 8/10. Going to visit family and relaxe. This is a lovely time of year in Chicago, late summer. Can’t wait to catch up with family and do a few laps on my old running paths.
It’s funny how when one thing starts to come to an end life begins again.
I’m learning this rollercoaster of commitments. My faith has been stable and straight. My hope has been up and down. He is all over the place and has every excuse in the world. Today he is willing to seek help - but is that because he completely confessed to crossing the lines and there’s so much evidence against him?
His job is on the line, his marriage is on the line, his future is on the line and all he has said until today is that everything was no big deal. I really don’t know if he is worth it sometimes. I don’t know how committed he is. I don’t know who he is.
In other news, I just got a gallon. A gallon of Nielsen-Massey Vanilla as a free sample!!!! Holy shit is that awesome. At least something cool has happened.
More than likely, I’m getting a divorce.
- Color: bright green
- Food: brownies
- Band: ?
- Movie: 27 Dresses
- Book: the Alchemist
- Sport: volleyball
- Season: summer
- Day of the week: Friday
- Ice cream flavor: Amy’s Ice Cream’s sweet cream
- Time of day: between 6-10 p.m.
- 9 currents:
- Mood: energized, busy
- Taste: cherry pie
- Clothes: bright green polo, khaki linen shorts, silver leather flip-flops.
- Desktop picture: a photo of the effifel tower taken at night by pinkhotel
- Nail color: none
- Time: 9:52 p.m. EST
- Surroundings: my office
- Annoyance(s): need to pee
- Smell: freshly baked brownies
- Best friend: Sarah
- Screen name: none
- Pet: none - yet
- Piercing: ears, one hole each
- Crush: jason fuller from Indiana as a kid
- Car: 1991 cutless sierra oldsmobile, powder blue, nicknamed “the boat.”
- Kiss: back of a jeep wrangler with the top down.
- Trip: family house in Indiana
- Cigarette: don’t remember
- Food: cherry pie
- Drink: coffee with hazelnut creamer
- Car ride: home from chapel get together
- Kiss: Saturday morning before my husband left to WI for the week.
- Song played: unfortunately chris brown’s kiss on the radio as I drove home.
- TV show watched: deadly sharks in south africa filmed at night, national geographic this afternoon.
6 have you ever(s):
- Dated one of your best friends: no
- Broken the law: yes
- Been arrested: yes
- Skinny dipped: no :(
- Been on tv: yes
- Kissed someone you didn’t know: hell yes
- You love: “Sand in my Shoes” - Dido
- You Hate: Anything by Rhianna except “Umbrella”
- You share with someone special: “Do You Remember” by Jack Johnson
- Most played on your iPod: apparently “I Kissed a Girl” by Kate Nash
- Make you smile: “Brown Eyed Girl” by Van Morrison
- You did last night: browsed internets, went to bed.
- You can hear right now: t.v. and a.c.
- You’ve done today: got supplies, baked, cleaned kitchen, talked to Robert, slept in, and went to church group.
- You do when you’re bored: watch t.v., vegg out.
3 people You can tell anything to:
- my Dad (this took awhile)
- Black or white: white
- Hot or cold: hot
- to make my baking business grow, be a great mother someday, and work through issues with my husband better.